So today, i was playing around and decided to give myself another make over. I think i managed to get my camera settings right this time. This would be a short post.......mostly pictures actually, so enjoy and please don't forget to leave comments *cheeky grin*
|Before (Ignore the lip balm)|
By the way, that black spot above my lip is sooooooooo fake! Hahahahaha!
Next, i tried a different eye-shadow combo and a different lip color from the first one i used. See pics below.....
|After (pardon that black strap....i dunno what it is! *Covers face*)|
Then again, with the same eye-shadow combo still going on, i tried another lip-color.....and orangey one. see below....
|Orange lip color|
And i continued with the red. I love red lipsticks.....who doesn't?
|Chai! Eyes of lifeeee!|
Wooooosh! Too many pictures for one post. Hope i didn't bore you to sleep. I didn't? Great! Well, those are the looks i played with today. Find the list of the products i used below....
- Mary Kay time-wise age fighting moisturizer
- Zaron creme-to-powder foundation *CZ35*
- Mary Kay loose powder *Bronze 1*
- Zaron eye-shadow/blush duo palette *D001*
- Mary Kay concealer *Bronze 1*
- Mary Kay eye primer
- Black Opal eye/lip liner pencil *Col B02* (For my brows)
- Hashmi kajal (for upper and lower waterlines)
- Incolor Fabuliner liquid eyeliner *Black*
- Clinique mascara *Black*
- Sleek 'Storm' palette
- Sleek 'Bad girl' palette
- Estee Lauder *02 Amber Honey* (To highlight under my brows)
- Aloe lips lip balm
FOR THE RED LIPS....
- Mary Kay 'Red' lipstick
- Mary kay lipgloss (It's red, i couldn't find the name under it)
FOR THE ORANGE LIPS....
- Mary Kay 'Sunny Citrus' lipstick
- Estee Lauder 'Pink kiss shimmer' lipgloss
FOR THE PINK LIPS....
- Island beauty 'Blue flame' lipstick *To outline the lips*
- Flomar pretty lipstick *To color the centre of the lips*
- Mary Kay 'Fancy Nancy' lipgloss
Thats it for today's B 'n D make-over post. Hope you like the looks i created.
As usual, i thank you for your time.