Remember i mentioned training for 2 weeks to hone my skills? I did that at 'Beauty Language makeovers' in Festac town under the tutelage of Bunmi. She was a great tutor, and she taught me a lot that i didn't already know, and i'm glad i went to her. Thank you Bunmi!
So I also met her wonderful and loveable sister Seyi. Seyi is soooooo funny mehn! There was never a dull moment with her at the studio. It was there that i also met Shade.
I had fun working on her face 'cos she has good features. It's every MUAs dream to get to work on a face with great makeup features, it brings out your work and makes the entire look pop. Shade has that type of face......It's just that she had eye issues yesterday, so i couldn't line her lower water line with a black pencil to brighten her eyes, but still, she looked beautiful. Thanks again Shade for letting me work on your face.
I did a bridal look on her and it was............well, i'll let you be the judge. Oya view the pictures below...
|Her before picture (Shade, please don't kill me)|
But she still looks good without makeup oh! Tehehehehe!
|Caught her in a moment|
That's the look i did. I also did an engagement look, but i didn't get good pictures, plus my phone battery died. Come to think of it, my phone battery dies too quickly these days.......*shrugs*
So to get this look, i used the products below:
- Mary Kay 607 foundation
- Mary Kay loose powders in Bronze 1 & 2
- Mary Kay concealers in Bronze 1 & 2
- Zaron powder and blush duo palette
- M.A.C brown pencil for the brows (Not the main MAC oh!)
- Tara's eye primer
- Estee Lauder 'Berry burst shimmer' in the crease
- Milani 'Dream baby' quad palette (The shadow in the top left corner)
- Black radiance 'Desert clay' quad palette (The dark brown) for contouring the outer 'V'
- Jordana 'InColor' Fabuliner for lining the upper lash line
- Qiqige waterproof mascara (Yes, that's the name)
- Jordana 'Carbarnet' lip liner
- Island beauty 'blue flame' lipstick for the outer part of the lips
- Jordana 'Rose Love' lipstick for the inner part of the lips
There you have it. Please leave your comments in the comment box.