Yesterday, i decided to do a mild daytime look with nude lips. I thought to take a break from all the colors and do a natural look, and i must say, i really liked the way it turned out, and i did the same look for church today. There's this new jordana lipstick i bought, and it inspired the look. It's a nude lipstick and its called 'Coco Malt', I think i should do a review of the lippie actually, but that would come later.
So, I've been searching for a nude lippie to buy, and when i came across this one, i was ecstatic. And then to top it all, i found this wonderful warm blush shade by Black Radiance cosmetics. It's called 'Soft honey' and it has the sweetest shade ever. They gave my cheeks a warm glow that i absolutely loved! As usual, it didn't come out well in the picture and it looked better in person. You can ask those who saw me yesterday *sticks out tongue*
Anyway, see pictures below.
|Before. My lips are naturally lined.|
Yessssss.....only 2 pictures today. I think that will do. Perhaps, if you peer closely you can see the blush on the apples of my cheeks. I used 2 lippies on my lips. A dark chocolatey color was used to line the lips first before i filled it in with the Coco malt. I didn't have to line my lips with a pencil 'cos they are naturally lined, but i just decided to use the cherry pencil first. I mixed 2 foundations to get my exact shade, and i didn't use a liquid liner on my upper eyelids......i don't even know why. Maybe because i really wanted to keep it as mild as possible.
Ok! that's the mild daytime look...don't hesitate to tell me what you think.
- Mary Kay foundations in Bronze 607 and a tiny 'lil bit of Bronze 507
- Mary Kay concealers in Bronze 1 & 2 to highlight the brows and under my eyes
- Mary Kay powders in Bronze 1 & 2. I mixed a little
- Black radiance blush in 'Soft Honey'
- Tara eye primer
- Milani eyeshadow quad palette in 'Dream baby' *the 2 lower shadows*
- Black Radiance eyeshadow quad palette in 'Desert Clay' *the dark brown for contouring*
- Jordana pencil eyeliner in black
- Qiqige mascara in black (yes, that is the name...'Qiqige'....whatever that means)
- Jordana eyeliner pencil (yup...eyes) in '13 chocolate cherry'
- Flormar pretty lipstick in 'P310' *it's brown*
- Jordana lipstick in 'Coco Malt'
- Absolute beauty clear lipgloss.
That's all i used to get this look. By the way, if you don't have the flomar lipstick, you can use Island beauty 'Hot Chocolate'.
There you have it.........yesterday's Mild day look.
Abrazos y besos