Is anyone loving this weather as much as i am?
Good evening Lovelies, I did a look on myself featuring MAC 'Ruby woo' lipstick. Actually, i didn't start doing this look with 'ruby woo' in mind. The other red lippie i wanted to use didn't turn out well....perhaps it didn't match my skin under-tone. So, i decided to try my 'ruby woo' and surprise.....it was just what i wanted! Finally, i'm beginning to understand the craze over this lippie....i think it fits most complexions, no matter the under-tone....whether it's warm, cool or neutral.
Like i've mentioned before, i don't like the matte texture 'ruby woo' has, so i used a lipbalm on my lips first before applying so that it won't be so dry. Well, after 2 hours or so, it dried out and became matte, so i simply applied more lip balm
By the way, who likes my new hair? I made this style because hubby isn't around. He doesn't like any hairstyle that covers my face. So i'll rock this style in his absence *Evilest grin ever*
By the way, i edited these pics in my lappy, they look good while viewing wit my lappy, but for some reason, the look different in my phone. #Issorai
- MaryKay's foundations in 607 and 507 for base
- MaryKay's foundation in 708 for contouring my nose hollows of my cheeks and jaw-line
- MaryKay's foundstion in 507 for highlighting underneath my eyes and my nose
- MaryKay's concealers in Bronze 1 & 2 for defining my brows
- Sleek's pressed powder
- Sleek's 'Scandalous' blush
- Italia eyeliner in 'brown' for my brows
- Tara's eye primer for base before applying my eyeshadows
- Gold and bronze from Sleek's 'Sunset' palette on my lids
- A burgundy eyeshadow from the same 'Sunset' palette in my crease
- A brown eyeshadow from Sleek's 'Storm' palette for contouring my 'Outer V'
- MAC's fluidline gel eyeliner in 'Blacktrack' to line my upper lash line
- Zaron's 'Black velvet' eyeliner pencil in my upper and lower waterlines
- MAC's 'Ruby woo' lipstick
- I didn't line my lips
So is anyone going for the LMUF? It's this saturday oooo! By the way, i'm loving KC's 'Limpopo' *Sheepish grin*