To create this look, i used some colors from the 'Sunset' palette. By the way, think i need to reset my camera 'cos i kinda tampered with it and now i look sorta washed-out in my pictures.
Oh well.......Let's manage it for now.
Today, i used my too-faced insurance glitter glue/ eyeshadow primer as a base for my eyeshadow. It's different from my Tara primer......i still prefer my Tara primer actually, but the too-faced insurance primer isn't so bad sha. I think i liked it.
- MaryKay foundation primer
- MaryKay foundations in Bronze 607 & 507
- Sleek pressed powder
- Sleek blush 'Lace' palette
- Too-faced insurance glitter glue/ eyeshadow primer
- Gold and copper eyeshadows from my Sleek 'Sunset' palette.......at least, i think they are gold and copper.
- MAC brown pencil for my brows
- MaryKay concealer in Bronze 2 to define my eyebrows
- Zaron 'Black velvet' eyeliner for my water lines
- MAC fluidline in 'Blacktrack' for my upper lash line.
- Jordana lip liner in 'Hot cocoa'
- Jordana lipstick in 'Coco malt'
- Absolute clear Lip gloss