Hullo beautiful people,
How are you all doing this bright and clear morning? I'm super excited 'cos my son's graduation event is today. Also, Blushes 'n Dimples makeovers will be giving the graduating kids makeovers before the event, so it's going to be a really busy day today.
But before i go and get busy, i just thought to pop in 'ere and say a quick hello.....and also to feed your eyes with some pictures of my last makeover.....
Ladies.... *Drum rolls*......it's the 'Plum fantasy'!....... *Curtains open*...
- Marykay 607 & 507 foundation for coverage.
- Marykay concealers in Bronze 1 & 2 to define my brows.
- Sleek pressed powder in 'Tropical bronze' to set and seal in the foundation.
- Sleek blush-by-3 palette in 'Pink Sprint' for the apples of my cheeks.
- Tara's eye primer
- Gold and plum eyeshadows from my BH cosmetics 120 color eyeshadow palette all over my lids.
- A brown eyeshadow from my sleek 'Paraguaya' palette for contouring my eyes.
- A light purple color from my Estee Lauder palette in my crease to serve as my transition color.
- A light shimmery shade from my Estee Lauder quad palette for highlighting my brow bone.
- MAC fluid line gel eyeliner in 'Black track' to line my upper lids.
- Zaron's 'Black velvet' eyeliner to line my water lines.
- Jordana 'Sugar plum' lip liner
- Clinique 'Ice bloom' lipstick
I particularly love this look, and i can't pin-point why. I jes lurrrrve eeet!
By the way, i remember mentioning sometime ago that one of my beautiful readers tried out the 'Orange Smoke' look and sent to me. Here is the pix of her version of it...
|Beautifully smoked out!|
And she did a beautiful job! Kudos Hilda!
By the way, trainings are always going on at 'Blushes 'n Dimples' makeup school in Festac-town. Contact the studio on 08062511430, 27520BFD, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the training packages.
See you all in a few.