How have you been since the last time? I trust you are all doing good. The fuel scarcity is finally over, and boy! Am i glaaad?!
Today’s makeover post features Amara. I mentioned sometime ago that i’m kinda tired of using my face all the time because my face has really changed, and i’m sure most of you are tired of seeing my face all the time too. So i got some volunteers who said they were willing to let me play with their faces. By the way, some sent me emails but never showed…..beht whyyyyyy?! Anyways…………
I don’t know what to call the look i did on Amara, but i just went as the ‘spirit’ led. I used a lilac/purpley shade in her crease, and a silvery shadow on her lids. Then i went ahead and deepened her crease with a black, taking care to let the lilac peek out above her crease. Then i paired the eyes with a red lipstick and finished up with a matching red blush.
By the way, i think i need classes in professional photography because when i take pictures of my finished work, it never looks as good as it does in person. I’m sure it has to do with the camera settings or the lightening…..oh well…….
· Marykay foundations in 708 & 607
· ‘Office’ pressed powder
· Sleek blush in ‘Scandalous’
· Tara’s eye primer
· Lilac, silver and black eyeshadows from my BH cosmetics 120 color 4th edition palette
· M.A.C gel eyeliner in ‘Blacktrack’
· Zaron’s eyeliner pencil in ‘Black velvet’ for her waterlines
· Mac and Black Opal eyebrow pencils for her brows
· Zaron’s lip liner pencil in ‘Red vines’
· M.A.C lipstick in ‘Ruby woo’
That’s it. Feel free to re-create the look if you like it.