How is it going?
So today’s look was inspired by my sleek lipstain in ‘Forbidden’. Y’all know how much i love this shade…..as a matter of fact, most beauty bloggers love it too. My best part of this shade of the ‘Flash ‘a pout’ lipstains is how easily and smoothly it applies. It’s the easiest of the whole lot of ‘em.
I smoked out the outer corners of my eyes with a black eyeshadow from my sleek palette in ‘Storm’, i also used a brown eyeshadow in that same palette in the inner corners. Then i applied my Zaron lipliner in ‘Bricklayers’ on my lower lids and blended it out….yes, lipliner…..don’t judge me (looolz!). I had to use a lipliner because i didn’t have an eyeliner pencil or an eyeshadow of the same color as ‘Forbidden’, so i had to make do with what i had available. Besides, sometimes we improvise in makeup. Finally, i applied ‘Forbidden’ all over my lips.
|Even me too can pout|
So, you like?
· Marykay foundation in bronze 607
· Sleek pressed powder in ‘Tropical bronze’
· Black radiance blush in ‘……….’ (will double check to be sure)
· MAC brown eyebrow pencil
· Marykay foundation in 607 and concealer in bronze 1 for cleaning up my brows.
· Tara eye primer
· Brown and black eyeshadows from my Sleek ‘Storm’ palette
· Zaron lipliner pencil in ‘Bricklayers’ on my lower lids.
· Zaron eyeliner in ‘Black velvet’ for my waterlines
· M.A.C gel liner in ‘Blacktrack’ for lining my upper lids
· Ardell lashes in ‘Babies’
· Zaron lipliner in ‘Bricklayers’
· Sleek flash ‘a pout lipstain in ‘Forbidden’
By the way, please who knows what i can apply on the front part of my hair to make it grow? It’s really scanty now…even the sides….that’s what Rainbow’s pregnancy did to it. It didn’t even pity my hair at all. But i remember that during Mish’s time, my hair grew ehn! It was really long. I looked at a picture from back then and it shocked me! Now, it’s just average and i have no front hair. Help!
Birthday shoutout to fellow blogger Ugonma. It’s her birthday today, so my dear, here’s wishing you a very happy birthday. May God add many more beautiful years to your life. Peace, prosperity, perfect health favor and joy are all i wish you today. Hope you had a blast? By the way, i read your open letter to me and other bloggers who haven’t answered their questions yet *sheepish grin*. I shall answer soon jare….please bear with me.