Happy Sunday ladies……
I did a B’nD makeover on my face today….wow, it’s been sooo long!
Well, after seeing the beautiful looks Stella and Dinma did with their sleek ‘Flash ‘a pout’ lipstains in ‘Duke’, i mustered up the courage to do a look with mine.
When i swatched the lipstains after i got them from Sleek, ‘Duke’ scared me a bit ‘cos it looked ‘vampire-ish’, and i thought i would never wear it…. i didn’t even know how to wear it (as in what kind of eyes to wear it with), but seeing Dinma and Stella’s looks and some other dark looks i saw in some pictures i came across gave me the inspiration i needed.
So here’s my version christened ‘Up the vamp’
I would have loved to use Ardell 'Wispies' lashes for this look, but it wasn't available, so i used 'Babies'.....it didn't quite come out how i wanted it. I wanted thicker, fuller lashes. If i had more than one 'Babies' lashes, i would have doubled it....oh well..........
· MaryKay foundation in bronze 607 all over my face
· Marykay foundation in 507 for highlighting underneath my eyes
· Maybelline All-in-one powder pressed powder in ‘Nutmeg’ for setting my foundation
· Sleek contour kit in ‘dark’ for contouring and highlighting my nose and hollows of my cheeks
· MAC brown eyebrow pencil and Italia eyeliner pencil in ‘deep brown’ for filling in my brows
· Tara’s eye primer for priming my eyes
· A gold eyeshadow from my BH cosmetics 120 color palette on my lids
· A matte dark purple eyeshadow from my sleek ‘Bad girl’ palette for contouring the outer corners of my eyes.
· A light eyeshadow from my BH cosmetics 120 color palette in the inner corners of my eyes.
· Jordana fabuliner for lining my upper lids
· Zaron eyeliner pencil in ‘Black velvet’ for my upper and lower waterlines
· Ardell lashes in ‘Babies’
· Maybelline ‘baby lips’ moisturizer
· Sleek flash ‘a pout lipstain in ‘Duke’
That’s it ooooo! Maybe one day, i’ll muster up the courage to wear the ‘Duke’ lipstain out of my house. … but for now, lemme keep rocking my beloved shade in ‘forbidden’.
So what do you think of the look?