So this is the last look of the ‘Flash ‘a Pout’ series. I used the last lipstain named ‘Coined’ to do this look. I would have done this look and put up the post since, but ‘over-busy’ has been ‘worrying’ me these days. I barely managed to squeeze out the time to do this makeover, but i finally did it amidst ‘carry me’ and ‘feed me’ cries from ‘lil madam Zuri *wipes brow*.
She has definitely passed the ‘tse-tse fly’ phase when she used to sleep all day…….all she did was sleep! How i miss those days. Zuri can be an easy baby when she wants to, as in when she wants to be good, she’ll be very very good! Times like that, she’ll just stay on her own cooing happily and smiling, and when she’s in such a mood, i do everything i need to do with immediate alacrity!
So, today, i did this look.....
· Marykay foundations in 607 & 507
· Marykay concealer in bronze 1
· Maybelline Clean & clear all-in-one powder in ‘Nutmeg’
· Sleek contour kit in ‘Dark’
· Black radiance blush in ‘Soft honey’
· Tara’s eye primer
· NYX eyeshadow base in ‘Skintone’
· Green and gold eyeshadows from my BH cosmetics 120 color palette (4th edition)
· Jordana fabuliner for lining my upper lash line
· Zaron eyeliner pencil in ‘Black velvet’ for my waterlines
Jordana lip liner in ‘Hot cocoa’
Sleek flash ‘a pout lipstain in ‘Coined’
Hope you like *takes a bow* ..........Have a good night.