Well hello again…
Very apt name for this look i must say! The eyes are sooooo colorful, and i don’t know if it’s a look you can actually wear out. Well, if you like the look and you re-create and actually wear it out, you are on your own ooo! Nor be me send you that one…looolz! Me, i can't wear it out sha….except at night perhaps.
I’m totally in love with the lip color i used. Nude always does it for me sha.
· Marykay foundations in bronze 607 & 507 for my face
· Marykay concealer in bronze 1 for cleaning out my brows
· Maybelline clear & smooth All-in-one powder in ‘Nutmeg’ for setting my foundation.
· Black radiance blush in ‘Soft honey’ on the apples of your cheeks.
· Sleek contour kit in Dark for contouring my nose and hollows of my cheeks.
· A brown Mac pencil for my brows
· Tara’s eye primer to prime my lids
· NYX eyeshadow base in ‘Skintone’ to make my colors ‘pop’
· A pink shade from the Sleek blush-by-3 palette in ‘Pink print’ in my crease.
· Blue and green eyeshadows from my BH cosmetics eyeshadow 4th edition palette on my lids.
· Zaron eyeliner pencil in ‘Black velvet’ in my water lines
· M.A.C fluid line gel liner in ‘Black track’ for my upper lash line
· Elizabeth Arden lip liner pencil in ‘Cocoa rose’
· Elizabeth Arden lipstick in ‘Cameo’
The pictorial would be coming up next, so if you like the look and want to know how i got it…. please stay tuned.......infact, i'll post it tomorrow 'cos today, 'i yaff tayad'