Good morning ladies!
For some weird reason, i like Mondays ‘cos to me, it signifies a new beginning….a new start. The past week has been a really busy week for me, in a good way though.
So on Saturday, i received my ‘Purple haze’ lipstick from ‘My makeup cosmetics’, and yesterday i tried it out by pairing it with a complete look which i have now christened ‘Purple love’. That doesn’t mean that i’m a lover of the color purple…..infact, my favorite colors are ‘Yellow’ (‘cos it’s oh so cheery), ‘Green’ (‘cos it’s fresh), and ‘Brown/gold’ (‘cos it’s so warm and natural). What you are supposed to do with this info, only God knows. *huge grin*.
See the pictures….
· Marykay foundations in 607&507
· Marykay concealer in bronze 1&2
· Maybelline clear ‘n Smooth all-in-one powder in ‘nutmeg’
· Sleek contour kit in ‘Dark’
· Sleek blush-by-3 palette in ‘Pink sprint’
· Elizabeth Arden eye pencil in ‘Deep brown’ for my brows
· A gold eyeshadow from my sleek ‘Sunset’ palette
· A brown eyeshadow from my sleek ‘Paraguaya’ palette
· A light shimmery eyeshadow from my Estee Lauder palette for my brow bone
· Jordana fabuliner for my upper lashline
· Zaron ‘Black velvet’ for my waterlines
· Zaron lipliner in ‘Prune juice’
· My makeup lip candy collection in ‘Purple haze’
Anyway, i’ll do a review of the ‘Purple haze’ lipstick in my next post. And in the post after that, i will do a pictorial of ‘Purple love’ 'cos it haff tayed.
Enjoy the rest of your day…