Well, hello dears!
Just in case you are wondering about my previous post, i want to break it down today.
Ok, so there's this big event coming up in October….. 7th - 9th 2014
precisely, and 'Blushes 'n Dimples beauty blog' was contacted and named one of the official bloggers of the event.......wooo-hoooooo! This is huge right?! I KNOOOOOW!!
Oh mai goist! *fans self*.
This event is being brought to us by ‘Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions’. Now, you should know that Informa life Sciences exhibitions has already pulled off various successful shows in the past such as ‘China beauty’, ‘Beyond beauty’ and ‘The bride show’. Each year, they organize more than 20 exhibitions around the world, and this time, they are organizing an event tagged ‘Beauty Africa Exhibition and Conferences 2014’ in Lagos. This huge event would be held at the Eko Hotels & Suites on the dates mentioned above.
Do you want to meet with and interact with beauty and wellness professionals? Would you like to attend high quality workshops where hot topics, trends and innovations within beauty, skin care, hair care, spa & wellness would be discussed? Yes? Then you really should plan to attend or exhibit. There would be a mix of trade opportunities and business networking too!
As an exhibitor, you will have an ideal opportunity to boost your company’s profile among an influential audience comprising of industry professionals, business partners, government representatives, competitors and peers alike. By signing up as an exhibitor, you get to:
· Expand your business in a new, rapidly growing market
· Find quality partners
· Network with industry specialists and end users
· Reach a targeted West African audience
· Find dealers and distributors to represent your products or/and brands
· Launch your brand/range
· Meet influencers and purchasing decision makers
· Benchmark your company’s strengths against leading companies in the industry
· Network with your industry peers
· Source new partnerships
· Get benefit from an international positioning
· Join the live demonstrations for visitors
· Share your expertise as a leading company in the industry
· Sell your products to over 5,000 potential business partners and consumers
Then by visiting this exhibition, you get to :
· Source new suppliers, products, information and services
· Keep abreast of all the latest changes occurring across the beauty, cosmetics and wellness sector
· Network with major suppliers, professionals and beauty experts
· Compare thousands of products and services under one roof
· Meet your existing suppliers and agents in an ideal B2B environment
· Keep abreast of your competitor’s activities
· Watch live product demonstrations
· Enjoy purchasing merchandise on special rates and offers
· Get a chance to win amazing prices (wooo-hooooo!)
This a really big deal to me, and I’m eagerly looking forward to this event. Please, start planning towards it ooo! You will have a lot to gain. I will be putting up steady posts about the ‘Beauty Africa Exhibition & Confrence’, and when i do, please read through with rapt attention. If you don’t, God will be ‘washeeen’ you.