So i was tagged by Dobby to participate in the ’20 Facts about me’ challenge. I love playing games like this …….
1. I don’t take God lightly……..i don’t joke with HIM at all!
2. I hate hot food. Makes the food seem tasteless to me, plus it always burns my tongue.
3. My eyes don’t close completely while i'm asleep…..little wonder…they’re huge!
4. I don’t like fresh food…..infact, the older the better! I love old ogbono soup, it has a distinct flavor! I love the taste of left-over, warmed spaghetti. Cat fish peppersoup tastes better to me the next day too.
5. I hate cockroaches and lizards with a passion. If i find a roach in my room, i can't sleep till it's found and killed.
6. I'm short-sighted, but the last time i wore glasses was years ago *i need to get a pair soon sha*, that’s why i don’t drive at night. And ‘cos i can't see things and people that are some distance away, it’s sometimes mistaken for snubbishness too *shrugs shoulders* . They don’t know all i see are blurry faces ….. loool!
7. I lose my appetite when there are too many pieces of meat in my food…..even the sight of 2 pieces of meat in my food makes me less hungry.
8. I luuuuuurv the smell of kerosene….i can soak a hanky and sniff it all day long. The smell of Raid insecticide has same effect on me. I love the smell of wet earth too, but not as much as i love kerosene *i’m weird like that*
9. Music makes me so so so happy, always cheers me up on gloomy days. I love country music and highlife too!
10. I’m somewhat a perfectionist….i like my things done in a certain way *nope, it’s not OCD*
11. Circles, lines or holes in clusters irritates the shit out of me and gives me goosebumps…..even the mere thought of it has sent shivers down my spine. #NyamaNyamaTinz
12. A part of my ear lobe looks like it was cut off. I never noticed until one day while in the university, my friend Ijeoma and i were at a cyber-café. At some point, she looked at me and yelled out suddenly “CHINAZOR YOUR EAR IS NOT COMPLETE!!” *loooool!* I was like “What do you mean my ear is not complete? Hian!”. Well, i got home and looked in a mirror and it was true. I have no idea how it happened….maybe i was born that way. The second person that ever noticed it was my hubby, and as a result, everytime i birth our babies, he's always like “Is the baby’s ear complete? Check ooo!” *rolls eyes*
13. I can hibernate in my room for days!
14. I used to be veeeeeery skinny with bones jutting out in funny places, ‘chooking’ people anyhow……thank God for fat ooo!
15. My hubby is my best friend
16. My bath water has to be veeery hot…..almost scalding. I don’t think anyone else can stand water that hot.
17. I can be very sentimental, i attach sentiments to almost everything. Some months ago, i lost one of my old pens in the market. I didn’t know when it fell. When i realized it, i felt bad……not because i lost my pen, but i felt bad for the pen. I felt kinda sad that it wasn’t going home with me, instead, it was going to live among strangers and be trampled on. *Silly, i know but that’s a fact about me*
18. I don’t like going for events alone, i always have to look for someone to go with me, and if i'm unable to find, i just breeze in and breeze out of the place.
19. I’m claustrophobic. I can't stay in enclosed spaces.
20. I love driving, but Lagos bad roads and traffic has turned it into a chore. I enjoy driving if the roads are free.
So that’s it ooooo! 20 random facts about me. Thanks for tagging me Dobby…….i hereby tag…..
Oh and if you are reading this, please tell me a few random stuff about you too. It’s fun!
Besos and good night!