How's your sunday going?
I couldn't let today pass by without doing a makeover post.....i can't believe how long it's been! I almost didn't do the makeover 'cos i really didn't feel like it today, all i wanted to do was go to church, come back home and watch One Tree Hill all day, but the fear of you guys pushed me to lug my box upstairs and set to work. Some of you sent mails like "Madam how far? No more makeup looks?". Someone even accused me of forgetting my first love (makeup) and paying more attention to the beaded accessories *sniffs and wipes tears*..... Eeeeees nor like that plix!
So, to create this look, i used most of the Illusions Cosmetics products Denise sent to me.
I used the Eyelights in 'Gun metal' on my upper eyelids, and the 'Blue sky' eyelights on my lower lashlines. Then i used the gel liner in 'Peacock' to line my upper lash lines.
On my lips, i used the 'Currant' shade in one of the lip palettes. then on my cheeks, i used the perfect blush in 'Cherry bomb'. Tomorrow, i'll do a proper review *by His grace*.
- Hegai & Esther brow gel in 'Nubia'
- L.A Girl Pro concealer in 'Toffee'
- Marykay foundations in 507 & 607 as base
- Marykay foundation in 708 for contouring & 507 for highlighting
- Makari powder in 'Antilope'
- Sleek contour kit in 'Dark'
- Makeme over essentials loose bronzer
- Illusions cosmetics perfect blush in 'Cherry bomb'
- NYX eyeshadow base in 'Skintone'
- Illusions Cosmetics eye lights in 'Gun metal' and 'Blue sky'
- Illusions gel eyeliner in 'Peacock'
- Sleek eyedust in 'Drama'
- Zaron gel eyeliner in 'Jazz'
- Zaron lip liner pencil in 'Red Vines'
- Illusions Cosmetics lipstick in 'Currant'
I will review the Illusions cosmetics products tomorrow.....stay tuned.... *winks*.