This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but the contestants made things difficult for me, so i got tired and confused. I just brought myself to compile the results right now, and it wasn't still as straightforward as i would have liked it to be.....i had to add a twist to it....you would see how that happened below...
Ladies, the instructions were very clear " No multiple entries. Follow me on any of my social networks , mention the particular social network and your handle. Tell us what you love about christmas, your name and email address". ..... and i even gave an example:
"I love Christmas because it's so festive, and i get to reunite with all my cousins and family again. Giselle Ezeh. email@example.com. I'm following you on twitter, and my handle is @gigiez"
So why did i have to disqualify 11 entries?!! *very sad face*
Ok, i'll tell you why....
- Love Udukpegheme *multiple entries*
- Love Odeyuma *Same person as Love Udukpegheme....more multiple entries*
- Oni Dolapo *multiple entries*
- Uloaku Nnoli *multiple entries*
- Swtlyksugar *multiple entries*
- Ifeoma *same person as Swtlyksugar*
- Bee of glamlush hair *you didn't say your name.....and i mentioned that leaving any of the criterias would disqualify you.....sorry*
- Ogbonna Elizabeth *multiple entries*
- Damilola *multiple entries*
- Nkechi *just like Bee, you didn't leave your name too*
- Amara Ekwosimba *multiple entries*
11 entries!!!......that got me really upset....truly. If only you all had complied with the rules.....if only! Well, it's not my fault. Below are the list of those who had valid entries with their assigned numbers:
- Chidinma Mbah 1
- Okafor Rose 2
- Mbonu Chiamaka 3
- Mofe Shanty 4
- Oge 5
- Calabar Gal 6
- Chibugo Obiefuna 7
- Didi 8
- Say my name Rosepowell 9
- Peace Nwaokocha 10
- Joy Nwaokocha 11
- Idongesit Nsung 12
- Duchess of Prideville 13
- Uche Morah 14
- Chiagozie Salami 15
- Folashade Raji 16 *she made multiple comments but the second one was prolly a mistake 'cos she deleted it thereafter*
- Victoria Erhahen 17 *Victoria also made an extra comment and deleted it, so the extra comment didn't count*
Alright ladies, here's where we had a little problem....remember that i said that because Christmas was on the 25th day, the 25th comment would win? Well, after i disqualified the 11 comments, the remaining valid comments were not up to 25. So what did i do?
I had to pick the winning number using a random number generator from random.org. I entered the minimum number (1) and the maximum number (17), then i clicked on generate. So here is the result below:
And so, the winner is Idongesit Nsung!!! (number 12) *Congratulations girl!!!!*. I will send you and email shortly.
Thanks to everyone who participated. Have a very wonderful christmas!